Explore our undergraduate courses
- Contemporary and Popular Performance
- Actor Musicianship BA (Hons)
- Audio Production
BA (Hons) / BSc (Hons)
- Costume Production
- Creative Lighting Control
- European Theatre Arts
- Lighting Design
- Lighting Design for Architecture
- Scenic Arts (Construction, Props and Painting)
- Stage and Events Management
- Theatre and Social Change
- Theatre Studies
What happens next?
Once we have received your application we will arrange for the course leader to give you a call, they may invite you to submit some examples of your work or arrange an audition depending on the course you have applied for or they may make you a verbal offer over the phone.
They may call you from an unknown number.
There is more information about the process in our ‘Guide to clearing at Rose Bruford College’ document, we will send this to you via email when we receive your call or form submission.
How do I find out more about the College?
- Take a look at our course pages
- Visit us for a campus tour with a student ambassador
- Take a virtual tour
- Follow us on Instagram
- Call us on 020 8308 2620 during office hours to speak to one of our student recruitment team about our courses, fees and funding, accommodation, or applying to us.
If you have any specific questions about study support, finances or disability support then our student services team are on hand during office hours throughout the summer to talk you through what studying at Rose Bruford College might look like for you. You can discuss your circumstances with them at any point in the application process, you don’t need to wait until you’ve accepted your offer.
We have student halls based a 10 minute walk away from campus, plenty of other local accommodation available, we will support you to find the right living arrangement for you.
You can Email us at [email protected]
Please ensure that you regularly check your junk email for communications from our admissions team just in case anything lands there!