Our shared values and collaborative working offer an enriching environment for all staff and students and connect us to the wider world of Creative Arts
We were delighted to launch a partnership with Lewisham College in 2020 to bring about a new creative and performing arts provision.
This new provision includes a range of courses for 16-19s, which are designed to nurture young creatives and performers to develop skills in performance, production, art, and design.
Asfa Sohail, Principal of Lewisham College, said: “At Lewisham College, we are always looking to offer courses that will help our students fulfil their potential and become well-rounded professionals. I am very excited to announce the introduction of a new Creative Arts provision at Lewisham College, with courses designed to equip our students with the knowledge and skills they need to progress into their chosen career path and excel in the creative industries.”
We are working in conjunction with the college and enrolled 30 students in 2020, interested in creating art, props, soundscapes, lighting design, acting, singing, and dance
Notting Hill Academy of Music
Rose Bruford College recently validated the CertHE in Creative Music Business at Notting Hill Academy of Music. This exciting new programme is looking to recruit its first cohort in September 2021.
We have a long and successful history of students studying and training abroad as part of, or in addition to, their degree programme at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. Study and training abroad is a life-changing experience. It enriches and extends our students development as professionals, and we truly value the relationships we have with our international partners, which make this possible.
- arthaus.berlin (formerly LISPA) – Germany
- Akademie Muzickych Umeni V Praze, (DAMU), Prague, Czech Republic
- Akademia Sztuk Teatralnych (National Academy of Theatre Arts), Poland
- Centre College – Kentucky
- Clemson University – South Carolina
- Columbia College – Chicago
- Escuela Superior de Arte Dramatico, Murcia, Spain
- Estonian Academic of Music and Theatre, Tallinn, Estonia
- Eòlia – Conservatory of Dramatic Arts, Barcelona, Spain
- Janackova Akadedmie Muzickych Umeni (JAMU), Brno, Czech Republic
- Jönköping University, Jönköping, Sweden
- Kask Conservatorium, Ghent, Belgium
- National Theater Institute (NTI) – USA
- Oklahoma City University
- Real Escuela Superior de Arte Dramatico de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- RITS Brussels, Belgium
- Stephen F. Austin University – Texas
- Syracuse University – New York
- The European Centre for Theatre Practices
- Theatre Academy Helsinki, Finland
- University of North Carolina Wilmington – North Carolina
- University of Philadelphia
Bruford Access Hubs
With thanks to our cultural partners, we are working to establish Bruford Access Hubs in the following areas:
- Hull Truck Theatre – Hull
- NonSuch – Nottingham
- The Albany – London
- The Customs House – South Tyneside
- The Everyman – Liverpool
- The Royal Exchange – Manchester
- The Theatre Royal – Plymouth
By working closely with our partners, we aim to work at a grassroots level, supporting participants from some of the most deprived communities in the UK to give them a platform to explore their creativity and share it. We will also work with our own graduates in paid roles, supporting them in the early stages of their career while they also establish themselves as role models to those just at the very beginning of their creative journey in their local community; in 2021, we will be piloting our first Graduate Artist in Residency.
We are delighted to have Progression Agreements in place with the following organisations to enable their students to progress onto our programmes with support and transparency to make the process as easy as possible.
- Lewisham College
- Westminster Kingsway College
- London South East Colleges
- Big Creative Education
- Morley College
- East Kent Canterbury College
- Birmingham Metropolitan College
- College of North West London
- South Thames College Group
- Collage Arts
Get in touch
We welcome enquiries from other institutions, businesses or cultural providers wishing to explore collaboration or validation arrangements with us. We are always interested in hearing from institutions either wishing to develop programmes through collaboration or seeking to have their own programmes validated by the College and institutions exploring study abroad opportunities.
Please get in touch with [email protected], who will be happy to discuss your enquiry.