Book now for our Summer 2017 programme of introductory courses, advanced level masterclasses and workshops. They will provide you with the opportunity to study with some of the very best teachers and practitioners from across the world. These courses are your opportunity to learn new skills, develop your own practice and meet new friends and contacts. All delivered on our beautiful parkland campus a short distance from Central London.
For full details click on the course links below or e-mail Andrew Scanlan.
Accommodation is available in our student housing.
Lighting Design (Sold out with waiting list in operation)
Stage Management(Sold out with waiting list in operation)
Six Viewpoints with Mary Overlie(Sold out with waiting list in operation)
Please contact us with any enquiry or to book a place.
Discounts available for Rose Bruford College Alumni – Contact us for further information
Rose Bruford College is hosting the following courses delivered by third-party organisations. Please note that the College is not responsible for the teaching or content of these courses, booking is via the course leaders and the College terms and conditions below will not apply:
Tour Our Campus
Tour Our Accommodation
- The minimum age for all courses is 18;
- Some courses have a minimum level of English, and other experiential requirements – you will be asked for details of your experience as part of the booking process;
- Your details will be passed to course tutors who may contact you to clarify information or provide you with further details prior to the course starting;
- Please be aware that these courses are an intensive learning experience and may be physically and / or mentally demanding;
- Classes generally take place between 9:30am and 6:30pm from Monday to Friday; some sessions each week may end later than this and some classes may run at the weekend;
- Accommodation is available from Sunday to Sunday unless otherwise stated;
- Classes are not optional; students are expected to treat these as professional rehearsal calls. Punctuality is essential;
- Fees include – all teaching, accommodation, hot / cold lunch on campus, free wifi access on campus and in accommodation;
- Fees do not include travel to the UK or onward transfer to the College.
Terms and Conditions
- The College reserves the right to amend, withdraw or cancel any course. If the College cancels a course you have booked onto your fee will be fully refunded;
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers of students and will be confirmed once this number is reached;
- The College reserves the right to refuse admission on to any of our programmes;
- It is strongly recommended that all students insure themselves to cover the loss of fees or travel costs in the event of cancelation, illness or travel problems, for which the College cannot accept any liability;
- Fees are non-returnable once a student has started the course;
- All fees must be paid in full by 1st June 2017;
- Places can be reserved by paying a deposit of £100;
- In the event of a cancellation a sum of £100 will be retained to cover administration costs;
- After 1st June 2017 a cancellation will result in the forfeiture of the entire fee paid.