Ways to Give

Thank you very much for your interest in supporting Rose Bruford College. There are many ways you can make a donation and your gift will make a real difference. Every pound you donate goes directly to support the college and our students, administration costs are paid centrally and do not come out of the donations we receive.

Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance is a registered charity (charity number 307907). Donations we receive qualify for Gift Aid, meaning your donation is worth 25% more to us.

Donate now!

You can make a credit/debit card donation through our secure website at any time. Click here to make a donation.

Single or regular gifts

We accept donations via credit / debit and card, cheque, CAF or charity voucher, and postal order. Please download our donation form here and make cheques payable to Rose Bruford College.

If you are able please consider making a regular gift. You can make a monthly, quarterly or annual gift by standing order – please download and complete our donation form which is available here and return it to us at the address on the form.

Gifts from overseas

Rose Bruford can accept gifts in any currency. Please note, however, that we do not currently have a 501(c)3 registered charity in the United States. Please contact us to discuss your donation.

Gift Aid

Rose Bruford College is a registered charity (no. 307907) and is able to claim the tax that you would have paid on any donation you make to the institution. This means that for every pound you give, Rose Bruford College receives an extra 25 pence from HM Revenue & Customs at no further cost to you.

You must pay at least as much UK income tax and/or capital gains tax (for the year of the donation) as the amount that will be claimed by Rose Bruford College AND any other charities you donate to in the UK during the tax year. This means you must pay enough tax to cover the total amount of gift aid on all the charitable donations you make during the tax year. Other taxes such as VAT or council tax cannot be included in this figure.

Please click here to download and complete a Gift Aid Declaration if you would like to gift aid your donation.

Higher rate tax payers can claim the difference between the higher rate of tax and the basic rate of tax on the total value of your gift by including details of your charitable giving on your Self-Assessment tax return.

Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss your own individual giving circumstances.





“We are thrilled to receive the Jubilee Fund award.

This support will help the company in its first out-of-college event, performing in this year’s Edinburgh Fringe.”

2014 Jubilee Fund winner