Visa and immigration

If you are from outside the EU/EEA and not a Swiss national then you will need a visa to study here.

Students wishing to study for 6 months or fewer can apply for a student visitor visa. More information can be found from these two sources:

Students intending to study at the college in excess of 6 months will need to apply for a Tier 4 visa. More information can be found on the following site:

Alternatively you can read the visa section in our comprehensive International Student Guide: click here