Once you have filled in our Clearing application form or called our admissions team, the relevant member of teaching staff will call you to talk about the course you are interested in. They may call from an unknown number.
If they would like to audition you, you will be invited to an online audition within 5 working days from your phone. You will receive information from our admissions team on what to expect and prepare, so look out for that email and check your ‘junk’ folder!
General advice on preparing for auditions can be found here: Rose Bruford College School of Performance frequently asked questions and audition tips – YouTube.
Audition preparation courses
We are running Self-Taping Masterclass courses in Belfast during July 2022.
Applications for our full-time undergraduate courses need to be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Applications are online at: www.ucas.com. Full details on this process can be obtained from the UCAS website in the how to apply section.
The UCAS code for Rose Bruford College is R51
Once we have received your application through UCAS, our Admissions Team will contact you and ask you to submit a digital audition as your first-round audition.
Non-clearing application information
If your first-round audition is successful, you will be invited to attend the next round of the process. The number of rounds and the content of those sessions depends on which course you are auditioning for.
For course-specific audition processes and costs, see individual course pages:
Our Theatre and Social Change programme follows a workshop process rather than an audition process.
We don’t charge an audition fee if:
- You audition as part of a progression agreement
- Your household income is under £25,000 per year
- You are in receipt of benefits, including disability benefits: Universal Credit, PIP, DLA
- You are Care Experienced (Care Leaver/in the care of your Local Authority)
- You have Caring Responsibilities (Young Carer/ Carer)
- You are irreconcilably Estranged with no contact with parents/family due to a relationship breakdown living independently without financial/emotional support from parents/family
- You can offer other evidence of financial hardship
- You are being auditioned overseas
If you think you are eligible for the above fee waivers, our admissions team will be able to provide you with more details when you apply.
The outcome of your application and audition process will be updated on your UCAS account, so please keep a lookout for any updates.
If you are an International Student, you will follow all of the above steps. In addition to this, once you have been made an offer, you will need to provide the Admissions Team with specific documents to meet the conditions of applying for your visa. Please visit our International Students page for further information