Video and Lighting Programmer from Croydon, Greater London.
Working in a broad range of industry sectors I enjoy applying unique control solutions to unusual technical challenges.
I also take interest in using live elements, ranging from camera feeds on stage to real time video.
Notable projects include False Flag & Liberation Hypothesis which used 4 cameras on stage and DotCal real-time calendar created for Symposium 2019.
More information can be found on my website
QA & Support Summer Placement - Disguise - 2019
Profile image courtesy of Tavaziva Dance
Training & Related skills
EOS Control Training - 2017
Disguise Fundamental - 2018
GrandMA2 Control Advanced Training - 2019
Green Hippo Hippotizer: Basic, Advanced and Shape 3D - 2020
Notch Essentials Training - 2020
Disguise, Hippotizer, EOS Control, GrandMA2, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, WYSIWYG, Qlab, Applescript, AutoCAD, Blender, Notch, OBS, Blackmagic ATEM Software.
Production & Projects
Rose Bruford Projects:
- From Morning To Midnight - 2019 Autumn Season - Technical Manager
- Market Boy - 2019 Autumn Season - Technical Manager
- All About My Mother - 2019 Autumn Season - Technical Manager/Camera System Design
- False Flag & The Liberation Hypothesis - Live Camera Technician
- Vernon God Little - Stratford Season 2019 - Production Electrician/Live Camera Technician
- U.N.F.O.L.D Ravensbourne Postgraduate Exhibition - Technical Manager - 2019
- A.L.I.C.E in Wanderlust - BYMT at Lawrence Batley Theatre - Video Programmer and Content
- The Tiger Who Came To Tea Immersive Exhibition - Lighting Programmer - 2019
- Globe Live/NT Live - Lighting assistant on total of 4 productions.