Take a look inside
We have accessible rooms at Christopher Court (take a look at an example below), which we can reserve for you if you contact us in good time. If you have any accommodation requirements related to a disability or medical condition please contact Ros Platton, Disability Adviser on 020 8308 2610 or email@example.com .
2019/2020 Room Rates (40 week contracts*)
En-suite room with 3ft wide bed - £195 per week
En-suite room with 4ft wide bed - £200 per week
*Sidcup Acting Foundation Course students contracts are for 30 weeks.
The cost of the room includes:
- 24/7 friendly staff & security
- Energy and water bills
- Fast & reliable broadband (70mbps) - download as much as you like with no hidden charges
Facilities offered at Christopher Court
- Laundry Room (including a limited amount of irons)
- Secure bicycle storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Table Tennis
- Rehearsal space
- Kitchen cleaning
- Reception team
Please note there are no parking facilities.
What is provided?
In the communal kitchens you will find almost everything you need, including:
- Electric oven
- Mop and bucket
- Dustpan and brush
- Vacuum cleaner (can be hired from reception)
In each study bedroom there is:
- 3 or 4ft sized bed – There is extra storage space underneath the bed.
- Study desk
- Waste bin
What to bring:
You will need to bring your own:
- Bed linen (we recommend buying double duvet sets)
- Cooking utensils
If you require any further information or assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org