We were delighted to host Production Futures ON TOUR at our Sidcup campus on 12th April 2022. Production Futures creates opportunities for young people to learn, train, network and develop real careers in production across all aspects of live events, music, touring, theatre, TV, broadcast and film.
They promote equality, diversity and employability showing all career pathways and highlighting hidden job roles across all disciplines in this exciting industry.
Rose Bruford College graduates, current students, prospective students and young people at the early stages of exploring their career options visited the event and enjoyed a range of opportunities, talks and workshops including:
- Keynote Speech from Tim Routledge
- An Audience with Willie Williams
- Panel talks: including ‘Inclusive Futures’, ‘Real-Time Technologies For Virtual Production’, ‘Production Management Across Entertainment Industries’, ‘Careers In The Festivals And Live Events Industries’
- Training Sessions from: Vector CAD Design, Chauvet Professional Moving Lights, ChamSys MagicQ software
- Exhibiting Organisations and World Leading Companies there on the day included: Production Services Association, The Institute of Sound, Communications and Visual Engineers, NEKO Trust, UK Music, RSH Audio, Avolites, Colour Sound Experiment, Production Park, Pearce Hire, Sennheiser, Neumann, ChamSys Chauvet Professional, Disguise, Brompton Technology, FIX8Group, SHURE, WHITE LIGHT, NEXO, 80six and VECTORWORKS
- Live Job Opportunities and Networking
A huge thank you to Production Futures and the inspiring speakers, panellists and partners who visited us for this fantastic industry event.