The Special Collections Room was developed in 2010 for the purpose of housing a series of unique archives and collections.
Current holdings include:
- The Stanislavski Collection
- Jean Benedetti Archive
- Rose Bruford College Archive
- Rose Elizabeth Bruford Personal Archive
- Clive Barker Archive
- David Bolland Kathakali Collection
- Noel Greig Archive
- Nick Chelton Archive
- Theatre for Young Audiences UK Archive
- Routledge's Theatre Arts Archive that comprises publications of material connected to Stanislavski studies in the USA (on extended loan)
For further information about these archives and collections contact the College Librarian at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8308 2600.
For ongoing research and practice at the College see the Theatre Futures website.