- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. The College has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained this website. The College will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website [by a third party]. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of the College.
- The College accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website.
- The College website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. The College accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- Whilst the College website may from time to time contain advertising material, the College does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws
- These terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to the College.
- The College reserves the rights at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
- (a)These Terms & Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall [subject as set out in clause 17(b)] have exclusive jurisdictions in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom.
(b) For the exclusive benefit of the College, it shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.
- We may intercept and monitor all communications with the College.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not effect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The failure by the College to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.