We welcome applications from disabled students, students with long term health conditions and students with specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia or dyspraxia.
Around a quarter of our undergraduate students declare a disability and we can offer support with the following:
- Specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia
- Physical or mobility impairments
- Social communication impairments such as Asperger’s syndrome
- An unseen longstanding condition such as epilepsy or asthma
- Deaf or a hearing impairment
- Blind or Visual impairment
- Mental health condition such as anxiety or depression.
- A disability, medical condition or impairment that is not listed above.
We would strongly advise you to contact us before your apply if you feel that you will need some additional support at the interview stage or when you come to the college. Please see our video above for the experiences of some of our current disabled students at the college.
Our Specialist Support and Equality Officer, Ros Platton, can provide advice and support about the following:
- Pre-application advice on support available
- Advice on Disabled Students Allowance - Please click here for more information or view the video below.
- Planning for university life
- Advice on reasonable adjustments that may be available for you
- Advice on dyslexia specific and general study support available
Ros Platton, Specialist Support and Equality Officer
Telephone: 020 8308 2610