Graduates from the School have progressed into a range of careers not only in theatre, dance and opera but also the wider Creative Industries including; Film, TV, Concerts, Radio, Corporate Events, Festivals, Architecture, Cruise Liners, Live Art and Public Relations.
In the videos below, our current students, graduates and industry professionals talk about the industry relevant training provided here at Rose Bruford College and the wide range of career opportunities and transferable skills we deliver through our degree programmes.
Applying for BA (Hons) Courses for 2018 Entry
We are still actively recruiting for our 2018 entry and we would welcome your application. To apply, follow the links to the relevant course page and click on the 'Apply' link. UCAS will categorise your application as late but we are very happy to accept such applications and can guarantee you an interview. If you have any queries or concerns then please do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an international student, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Costume Assistant
- Costume Maker
- Costume Supervisor
- Wardrobe Assistant
- Lighting Programmer (Live Music & Events, Corporate events, Theatre & TV)
- Video Programmer (Live Music & Events, Corporate events, Theatre & TV)
- Video Designer & Content Creation
- Technical Manager
- Show Control Systems Engineer
- Lighting Designer (Live Music & Events)
- Lighting Designer, Theatre
- Lighting Designer, Theme Park
- Lighting Designer, Concert/Touring
- Lighting Designer, Architecture
- Associate Lighting Designer
- Head of Lighting
- Lighting Programmer
- Production Electrician/Chief Lx
- Live Mixing Engineer
- Sound Artist
- Sound Editor
- Sound Operator
- Studio Manager
- Prop Maker
- Scenic Artist
- Scenic Carpenter
- Scenic Engineer
- Scenic Painter
- Scenic Welder
- Concept Designer
- Costume Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Set Designer
- Theatre Designer
Run in collaboration with London South East Colleges, this new, unique diploma in Production Arts is designed for post 19 students currently without the qualifications to enter higher education, or those wishing to change career.
*Source: Department for Education