Graduates from the School have progressed into a range of careers not only in theatre, dance and opera but also the wider Creative Industries including; Film, TV, Concerts, Radio, Corporate Events, Festivals, Architecture, Cruise Liners, Live Art and Public Relations.
In the videos below, our current students, graduates and industry professionals talk about the industry relevant training provided here at Rose Bruford College and the wide range of career opportunities and transferable skills we deliver through our degree programmes.
Applying for BA (Hons) Courses for 2018 Entry
- Places remain on some of our 2018 entry courses. Plese click here for a list of courses and to apply.
- If you have any queries about the application or interview process then please do contact us on email@example.com.
- If you are an international student, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Costume Assistant
- Costume Maker
- Costume Supervisor
- Wardrobe Assistant
- Lighting Programmer (Live Music & Events, Corporate events, Theatre & TV)
- Video Programmer (Live Music & Events, Corporate events, Theatre & TV)
- Video Designer & Content Creation
- Technical Manager
- Show Control Systems Engineer
- Lighting Designer (Live Music & Events)
- Lighting Designer, Theatre
- Lighting Designer, Theme Park
- Lighting Designer, Concert/Touring
- Lighting Designer, Architecture
- Associate Lighting Designer
- Head of Lighting
- Lighting Programmer
- Production Electrician/Chief Lx
- Live Mixing Engineer
- Sound Artist
- Sound Editor
- Sound Operator
- Studio Manager
- Prop Maker
- Scenic Artist
- Scenic Carpenter
- Scenic Engineer
- Scenic Painter
- Scenic Welder
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Stage and Events Management
- Venue and Site Management
- Production and Technical Management
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Concept Designer
- Costume Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Set Designer
- Theatre Designer
Run in collaboration with London South East Colleges, this new, unique diploma in Production Arts is designed for post 19 students currently without the qualifications to enter higher education, or those wishing to change career.
*Source: Department for Education